Building, restoration, repairs, set-up, tweaking....in here!
Post a reply

Photos of your D10 undercarriage please...?

Thu May 02, 2024 12:14 pm

Hi folks,

Fate has meant that I am now doing a lot more playing on the back neck of my Sho-Bud D10, and I am at the point where some amateur carpentry is called for! I know JD has had a few guitars with additional knee levers for the back neck, and I have all the parts to add these but I'm not 100% sure where to start drilling...

If anyone has the extra knee levers for left knee to operate the C6 neck, placed around the centre of the guitar, would you be willing to post a photo or two of how these are mounted under the guitar please? I haven't had much luck looking online. If it makes a difference I'll want the levers to shift the root note up and down by a semitone, so string 3 and possibly also string 6. There's room on the changers and I can add the necessary cross bars and rods, just want to get the levers in roughly the right place as a starting point :D

Many thanks, Sid

Re: Photos of your D10 undercarriage please...?

Thu May 02, 2024 3:23 pm

Sid have I offended you??? You know I would help you with it if you bring it over.....

Re: Photos of your D10 undercarriage please...?

Thu May 02, 2024 3:39 pm

John, you've not offended me at all - I'm just stuck behind a desk all day every day and struggle to get out!!
Post a reply